- 非公開 No.RE190604
- 1．Provide Financial leadership in support of our business plan and strategies.
2．Lead and/or support annual Business Planning and Forecasting processes.
3．Partner with all manufacturing site colleagues to support analytics on financial decision/action.
4．Lead finance and/or non-finance colleagues to work on projects and strategic initiatives.
5．Interact with HQ Center Finance Functions representing Nagoya site for all site related financial matters.
6．Perform plant and or external supply accounting functions.
7．Comply with all internal and external finance regulations.
・Three years or longer experiences in Finance functions.
・Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Economics, and/or Finance.
・Mid-to-High level control of Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
・Fluent in both Japanese and English languages (both verbal and writing).
• Manufacturing Finance experience is plus but not mandatory.
• For non-native English speakers TOEIC 730 or higher is strongly preferred.
• Accounting Certificate is plus but not mandatory.
• Master degree of Business Administration is preferred.